GirlScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GirlScape Private Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to get the firecape

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jesse
dragon
dragon
jesse

How to get the firecape Empty
PostSubject: How to get the firecape   How to get the firecape EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 7:31 am

first of all i hope this is usefull to somebody.

ok ill start with how you get there. first click your spell book and select minigames and teleport to fight pits then from there walk up to the bank and there should be a cave nearby go in it and you are at the firecape minigame.

ok the required stats you should have are at least 90 range if you want to get this done fast enough and at least 40 prayer because you are going to need to pray alot during this minigame which i will explain later.

now i will explain which kind of equipment you can use. alright rnage would be your best option here but i heard that some people have done this with mage aswell. range equpiment should be either full karils armor(which you can get from the barrows minigame) but not the crossbow as that doesnt damage npcs just the armor and maybe obby rings or a dark bow as a wepon and about 3-8 prayer potions depending on your combat and prayer level if its low bring about 8 i only used about 3 at lvl 119 combat and 60 prayer(you can get your prayer up by killing either green dragons and king black dragon for dragon bones but if you are a low level kill giants at the monster teleports for big bones).

if you dont have 70 defence for the karils then you can just wear black draonhide (which can be obtained by killing king black dragon or buying from another player) or green dragonhide and an archer helmet. and ;lastly of course you will need food and arrows for your bow.

now for mage equipment. you could wear either mystic or infinity robes and the runes are depending on which spell you use. anciant staff gives a good mage bonus but if you are using fire blast for example you should probably use a fire staff or lava staff so you dont need to bring fire runes. and of course prayer potions and food.

the first wave will be easy (there are 7 waves btw) ok first it is a lvl 10 bat likecreature it has 10 hp like i said easy. the second wave will be a fat blob like creature with 20 hp which when dies turn into 2 smaller blobs with 10 hp each and also another bat creature.the third wave will be a blob creature a bat creature and a big golem like creature which uses a ranged attack you can protect from range if you want to because this can hit up 15 but i didnt need to.

the fourth wave will be a blob creature a bat creature a golem creature and a really tall monster that uses melee and heals itself you should probably protect from melee as he can hit pretty high. alright for this next wave run to the corner where the wall is in a shoe shape on the minimap and wait for the monsters to come there will be another bat' blob' golem' and tall monster and also a big lizard creature about lvl 300 which uses mage to attack you should definetly have protect from mage on before this wave starts as this lizard creature can hit in the 50s. after you have finished that wave stay in the shoe shaped corner and leave protect from mage on the next wave will be 2 of those lizard creature this should be easy as long as you dont run ut of prayer.

and now the last wave will be jad around lvl 700 which deals around 80 damage if hit and he uses melee range and mage attacks just stay away from him and you wont have to worry about melee as for mage and range when he stomps the ground with his 2 front feet put protect from range on and when he lifts his 2 front feet up a tiny bit and shoots out a fir eball put protect from mage on ypu will have to keep switching your prayer until hge is dead and when he gets to about 35% hp a few little monsters will come out dnt bother attacking them because they do nothing just concentrate on switching your prayer and killing jad and when you are done this congratulations you have earned you fire cape and about 8k useless tokkul go own some noobs with your awesome str bonus.

Last edited by jesse on Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: How to get the firecape   How to get the firecape EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 9:03 pm

gj very well thought out Smile

it would be easier if you had a youtube video showing them how to get it though Smile
Back to top Go down
jesse
dragon
dragon
jesse

PostSubject: Re: How to get the firecape   How to get the firecape EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 9:20 pm

haha ya i thought about it but the only way i would be able to do it is to record it with my camera and that would be kinda bat quality. i dont really know how to use the computer cams lol
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: How to get the firecape   How to get the firecape EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 10:48 pm

i might make a tutorial on how to make a tutorial Smile
Back to top Go down
jesse
dragon
dragon
jesse

PostSubject: Re: How to get the firecape   How to get the firecape EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 11:15 pm

lol hey mine wasnt that bad
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: How to get the firecape   How to get the firecape EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 3:22 pm

lol it was good Smile

i'm saying i might have a tutorial on how to make a tutorial on youtube lol!
Back to top Go down
Money
Gilded Member
Gilded Member
Money

PostSubject: Re: How to get the firecape   How to get the firecape EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 2:35 pm

jesse its really helpful i might have to get ape soon afro but can u please sapce it out a bit more??
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: How to get the firecape   How to get the firecape EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 2:59 pm

lol i already got 4 firecapes Smile
Back to top Go down
Money
Gilded Member
Gilded Member
Money

PostSubject: Re: How to get the firecape   How to get the firecape EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 2:59 pm

wow. now ur just showing off tongue
Back to top Go down
jesse
dragon
dragon
jesse

PostSubject: Re: How to get the firecape   How to get the firecape EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 3:45 pm

Money wrote:
jesse its really helpful i might have to get ape soon afro but can u please sapce it out a bit more??

np ill try and space it now
Back to top Go down
Money
Gilded Member
Gilded Member
Money

PostSubject: Re: How to get the firecape   How to get the firecape EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 10:52 pm

ok thx thatll make it a tad easier to read.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: How to get the firecape   How to get the firecape EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 2:06 am

ok good job jesse

brownie points Smile
Back to top Go down
jesse
dragon
dragon
jesse

PostSubject: Re: How to get the firecape   How to get the firecape EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 2:37 am

ill put a video up on how to make a firecape as soon as i can alright
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: How to get the firecape   How to get the firecape EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 2:52 pm

sonds good lol

use hypercam its free

or you can buy some software for some serious cash lol.
Back to top Go down
Money
Gilded Member
Gilded Member
Money

PostSubject: Re: How to get the firecape   How to get the firecape EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 11:29 pm

hmm im gonna make a godwars guide now... i know the easiest possible way to solo it, but its still hard.
Back to top Go down
jesse
dragon
dragon
jesse

PostSubject: Re: How to get the firecape   How to get the firecape EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 3:35 am

yeah godwars is hard as hell
Back to top Go down
Money
Gilded Member
Gilded Member
Money

PostSubject: Re: How to get the firecape   How to get the firecape EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 4:29 am

remember stay on topic... what is jads max? isnt it 99
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to get the firecape   How to get the firecape Empty

Back to top Go down

How to get the firecape
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GirlScape :: General :: Tutorials-
Jump to: