GirlScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GirlScape Private Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GoDwArS dUnGeOn

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Money
Gilded Member
Gilded Member
Money

GoDwArS dUnGeOn Empty
PostSubject: GoDwArS dUnGeOn   GoDwArS dUnGeOn EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 11:43 pm

so, your prolly itching for that bandos plate, I mean who wouldn't want it it is beast. You prolly beg off of someone for one, instead of going and getting one. Well. maybe you don't wanna be that begger. Instead you should be heading to godwars, and with a little luck and a team, you can do it, and here's how...OK, you should have 99 str and attack, and prayer for protect from melee, but the higher the better! oh yeah, you should have 70 def too.
What to wear: If you want to have a higher chance of beating the General, wear full guthans, and heres what your inv should be... 5 sharks, a whip, a dds, a shield, and 22 prayer pots. if you want you can bring more sharks, but trust me, you shouldnt need them much.
getting to godwars: to get there you must use the portal closest to the bank at home...

when you arrive: Kill 20 saradomin wizards, and heres where you need guthqns. they hit almost ocnstant ones. You should be able to kill 20 only eating once, and if you doont eat, that helps too... BUT DONT PRAY AGAINST THEM YOU WILL NEED ALL U CAN USE! now you should have a team of 3,4. or 5. the higher the easier, but harder chance of drops. Go down the ladder, and immidiatly turn on melee protect.

The fight... Use your dds for specing and whip to hit, and use guthans to get some hp back. He heals constantly and has alot of hp, so you are in for a long fight....
Just keep speccing, drinking your pots, healing, and hitting, and it may be frustrating since he heals like 50, just keep doing it. 4 people is easy, 5 is really easy, 3s hard.

after you kill: If its your drop, take it, and leave if you must, or you can go for another round. If you dont get drop or if its bad, dont worry.. he drops godswors often as well as bandos
Now that you know how to kill him, go and get some bandos, and all of your friends will be so jealous

ADDITION BY BECCA: when you eat while fighting general G, he reheals. So only eat when you are 30 hp or below. And don't use your food when killing saradomin guys, just log out and then back in when you are at 25 hp.
Back to top Go down
jesse
dragon
dragon
jesse

GoDwArS dUnGeOn Empty
PostSubject: Re: GoDwArS dUnGeOn   GoDwArS dUnGeOn EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 3:34 am

you would need alot more food then p pots bcuz when he heals he hits like 20-30 of unblockable damage and he heals often you cant use pray to protect from the damage when he heals
Back to top Go down
Money
Gilded Member
Gilded Member
Money

GoDwArS dUnGeOn Empty
PostSubject: Re: GoDwArS dUnGeOn   GoDwArS dUnGeOn EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 3:57 am

umm he only hits 2s when he heals... sorry to ruin ur fun pirat
Back to top Go down
jesse
dragon
dragon
jesse

GoDwArS dUnGeOn Empty
PostSubject: Re: GoDwArS dUnGeOn   GoDwArS dUnGeOn EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 4:36 am

i dont know if she change dit or not but it definetly hit more then 2s when it healed when i did it
Back to top Go down
Quigs
addy
addy

GoDwArS dUnGeOn Empty
PostSubject: Re: GoDwArS dUnGeOn   GoDwArS dUnGeOn EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 10:02 am

Aww Man, I wanna go get bandos chest plate, Im to lazy to go kill 20 saradomin wizards..
Back to top Go down
jesse
dragon
dragon
jesse

GoDwArS dUnGeOn Empty
PostSubject: Re: GoDwArS dUnGeOn   GoDwArS dUnGeOn EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 1:08 am

when server gets back up lets all go kill that fat bandos homosexual!
Back to top Go down
jesse
dragon
dragon
jesse

GoDwArS dUnGeOn Empty
PostSubject: Re: GoDwArS dUnGeOn   GoDwArS dUnGeOn EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 1:08 am

oh btw bandos boss isnt only thing that drops bandos armor kbd does aswell
Back to top Go down
Money
Gilded Member
Gilded Member
Money

GoDwArS dUnGeOn Empty
PostSubject: Re: GoDwArS dUnGeOn   GoDwArS dUnGeOn EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 2:15 am

BUT BANDOS is way cooler. santa
Back to top Go down
jesse
dragon
dragon
jesse

GoDwArS dUnGeOn Empty
PostSubject: Re: GoDwArS dUnGeOn   GoDwArS dUnGeOn EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 2:45 am

lol ya he is alot more fun to fight because he is harder
Back to top Go down
Money
Gilded Member
Gilded Member
Money

GoDwArS dUnGeOn Empty
PostSubject: Re: GoDwArS dUnGeOn   GoDwArS dUnGeOn EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 2:49 am

yeah if its too hard becca will have to nerf it
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Admin
Becca

GoDwArS dUnGeOn Empty
PostSubject: Re: GoDwArS dUnGeOn   GoDwArS dUnGeOn EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 2:56 pm

hes not too hard, just read my attition to money's post and you'll understand why hes so hard..

i can usually kill him 13-16 times with one trip of food.
Back to top Go down
Money
Gilded Member
Gilded Member
Money

GoDwArS dUnGeOn Empty
PostSubject: Re: GoDwArS dUnGeOn   GoDwArS dUnGeOn EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 10:58 pm

dam.... thats insane u got epic skills. and, why does he heal so much its a bit overwhelming
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Admin
Becca

GoDwArS dUnGeOn Empty
PostSubject: Re: GoDwArS dUnGeOn   GoDwArS dUnGeOn EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 3:14 pm

lol read my ADDITION to your post and you will see why he heals so much Razz
Back to top Go down
Money
Gilded Member
Gilded Member
Money

GoDwArS dUnGeOn Empty
PostSubject: Re: GoDwArS dUnGeOn   GoDwArS dUnGeOn EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 2:35 pm

woah... thanks becca.... in all of the servers ive ever played i didnt no thats why he healed. does he heal if ya use guthans thouh
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Admin
Becca

GoDwArS dUnGeOn Empty
PostSubject: Re: GoDwArS dUnGeOn   GoDwArS dUnGeOn EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 3:20 pm

umm i don't know never tried.

usually i go with full bandos and a whip/AGS

first you spec with dds, then whip, then ags
and when hes low just use your whip.

and remember: DONT EAT lol
Back to top Go down
Money
Gilded Member
Gilded Member
Money

GoDwArS dUnGeOn Empty
PostSubject: Re: GoDwArS dUnGeOn   GoDwArS dUnGeOn EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 11:27 pm

lol theres one problem about that. The dds is hard to get, so is ags. Ill just have to kill him till I get one then Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GoDwArS dUnGeOn Empty
PostSubject: Re: GoDwArS dUnGeOn   GoDwArS dUnGeOn Empty

Back to top Go down

GoDwArS dUnGeOn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GirlScape :: General :: Tutorials-
Jump to: