GirlScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GirlScape Private Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ROLEPLAYIN- Heros vs Villians

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Money
Gilded Member
Gilded Member
Money

ROLEPLAYIN- Heros vs Villians Empty
PostSubject: ROLEPLAYIN- Heros vs Villians   ROLEPLAYIN- Heros vs Villians EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 6:36 am

Ok, I got bored, so I decided to make a roleplaying thread. Try not to make your guys invincible, or give them too much powers. Heres the format to start

Hero or villian:

Powers:

Hero/Villian name:

appearance:

personality:

bio:

OK. The settings will be changed every finished battle, and it starts out in a dark, run down skyscraper. Heres my character.

Hero or villian: Hero

Powers: Can control time, can cause illusions, can shapeshift

Hero/Villian name: The Almighty

appearance: a man with dark brown eyes, black hair, a slim and strong appearance, wears a costume that is black and white with time gears and eyes on it.

personality: Fun and outgoing, but very serious, trying to save the community from evil.

bio: Was born and had to be taken away, as if he died time itself would stop, and world would be in ruin. One day, he was caught, and was being tested as a weapon in India. He killed the people at the institute, and returned home. He was only 6 at the time. His life was rough growing up, as someone was always after him. His family was soon targeted, and he promised to make the people who went after them pay.... with their life.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAYIN- Heros vs Villians   ROLEPLAYIN- Heros vs Villians EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 2:47 pm

Hero or villian: hero
Powers: mind control, super strength and dragon skin

becca parr
Hero/Villian name: BECCA Smile

appearance: girl, pretty sexyy and has blonde hair with white dragon skin. unpenetrable

personality: fun cute strong, undefeated

bio:
she lived in california, and realized when she was 15 that she had been stronger then most people. so she began to fight crime lol!
Back to top Go down
jesse
dragon
dragon
jesse

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAYIN- Heros vs Villians   ROLEPLAYIN- Heros vs Villians EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 8:51 pm

Becca wrote:
Hero or villian: hero
Powers: mind control, super strength and dragon skin

becca parr
Hero/Villian name: BECCA Smile

appearance: girl, pretty sexyy and has blonde hair with white dragon skin. unpenetrable

personality: fun cute strong, undefeated

bio:
she lived in california, and realized when she was 15 that she had been stronger then most people. so she began to fight crime lol!
i dont know how u look sexy with dragon skin but ok lol.

hero or villain: villain

powers:super speed and controls energy

hero/villain name: the yellow flash

appearace: long spikey blonde hair always a serious looking face and always wears a big white robe with orange flames coming from the bottom.

personality:is a very kind person but has chosen the side of evil for reasons of his own.

bio: was born thousands of years ago but found his own way to be immortal and look ageless. his wife was killed a few thousand years ago by a certain man and the yellow flash was imprisoned and believed to be killed aswell then 16 years later he finds out he had a son and his son is fighting the very man who killed his wife. his son is stronger then the yellow flash at this timeand almost kills this certain man but he had something up his sleave and.....his son is killed. the yellow flash then goes into a rage but this certain man disapears. and the yellow flash lives to this day searching for this certain man and joining the forces of evil seem to advantage him somehow
Back to top Go down
Money
Gilded Member
Gilded Member
Money

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAYIN- Heros vs Villians   ROLEPLAYIN- Heros vs Villians EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 11:50 pm

heres an example of how to play. you act like you are the character

I was venturing through the dark building,, when a crack of lighting made me jump. I was worried that Marth, who was my brother, not to mention the ruler of darkness would find me. He had a grudge agaisnt me, as I was always the familys favorite.

I heard footsteps, and someone grabbed me. as they did, i froze time, and turned to see who it was. Thank god, it was Becca.. I unfroze time and i gave her the quiet sign.

We walked into a cold elevator, and hid in there, but it was sent spiraling down! becca jumped out of the elevator, and I was hurling towards the ground....

As I was about to crash, I hopped out of it, and grabbed a ladder. I saw becca above me, and I asked her if she was okay, but a sharp knife pierced my arm... and becca duissapeared. This was the work of Mourg, the master of illusions... I then pulled the knife out of my arm, and threw it at him... and it hit him in the chest. Now that he was down, I had to find another way through the building, but how? Ill have to find out later...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAYIN- Heros vs Villians   ROLEPLAYIN- Heros vs Villians Empty

Back to top Go down

ROLEPLAYIN- Heros vs Villians
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GirlScape :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: